Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Monday, April 27, 2009

Final Year Project 1

Posted by zlanz


What is this?? This is a Robotic Hand la..for my final year project. Look so bulky-as what mentioned by prof Zamri-. Is that so? I put a lot of effort u know, and im going through so much damn weeks as to completing this sucking project. By the way, now im a little relief..huh..haha, i think so. i'll njoy my life again.. Regarding to my project, here a little describtions of what i have done. The model of a robotic hand consist of 5 fingers which including a palm. what is the sucks things is all the existings fingers model need to be refined and this unexpected works took so much my precious time.huh..what are they doing?? they never thought that im going to use their fingers to continue the work for the project. My supervisor? i dont think she realize about this. so whatever it is, wheater i like it or not, with my bad emotion and lack of energy, i struggle to complete this project. Back to the story of my 'bulky' robotic hand, this is only on virtual, but next semester i need to develop the real one. I hope i can make it. Otherwise i must extend my study larrr...woooo. So pray for me a lot. I hope i'll finish my study on time..25 years old dude, i should a skyline GTR on my garage now.haha..what a funny!! ala..actually it just a stupid Robotic Hand jer. just to share. daaa. bye.. ~zlanz~

1 comments:

Derus said...

haha..
gempak project lu bro!!!
apply keje cite pasal project mesti amik terus!!!

Post a Comment